4.1.11

I will be brave.

It's weird how whenever I read the Formspring and Twitter accounts of this certain person, I seem to always want to do something about myself. And I actually mean that in a good way. You know how some people say that a certain person makes them want to be better versions of themselves? That's him for me. He's not supposed to really make me feel that way. I don't know him personally, for crying out loud. But no matter how delusional everything I'm saying sounds, I really like it.

I like how he makes me want to be brave and how he makes me want to go beyond my self-imposed limits. I like how he makes me want to believe that things that will make me happy are just out there waiting for me to discover them. I like how he makes me realize things about myself that I haven't thought of before. And he does all that without even knowing it. (And please, please, please don't ask me how EXACTLY I came up with all those things while stalking his social networking sites. I just do, okay?)

So I guess, even though I was expecting more when I saw the way he looks on TV (haha!), he'd always be that person I really admire. And one day, I'd be brave and get enough strength to meet him.

-----

So... I wasn't really expecting this post to go in that direction but I guess this is what blogging is all about: expressing yourself spontaneously. The entry I originally wanted to write would probably just have to wait for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment