19.7.11

to you

There are certain things I wish to tell you.

That I am thankful for having gotten to know you. I'm grateful that you were the first one who taught me the things I needed to learn. I appreciate how you were so patient with me when I asked questions and when I made mistakes. And I love how you showed genuine concern and made me feel welcome.

That sometimes, I wish we were under different circumstances. I hope you weren't that irresistible. I wish you didn't have her. I hope you like me back.

That despite the fact that the idea of you makes me hurt sometimes, I am grateful you exist. I am thankful for the day you were born. Because even though your presence makes my heart break a little each time I see you, you still give me reason to smile every day.

HB, Occupational Hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment